"What Types of Writing Assignments Will I Be Asked To Complete?"
As our name says, we write articles. These articles can be between 100 and 1000 words. Research time will vary based on the length of the article but should average between 10-15 minutes. Our customers are asked to provide you with at least one URL from which you can research the article. These will be written making use of the main keyword or keyword phrase in the body of the article. These articles are commonly used for website content or submission to article directories.
The customer will provide notes to you that you will follow when writing the article.
SAMPLE 400 WORD ARTICLE
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CONTENT SUBMITTED BY OUR WRITERS MUST BE 100% UNIQUE, HAND-WRITTEN CONTENT.
Content submitted via article "spinners" and similar methods will NOT be accepted (we check for dupe/spun content).
You will not retain ANY rights to your content -- all content will be ghostwritten by you (no public attribution) for the private use of our customers.
"Do You Have Other Requirements for Writers?"
- All writers must be based in the U.S. We do not accept applications from writers living outside of the United States. All writers must be native speakers, readers and writers of English.
- You will need reliable internet access (no dial-up connections), as you will use a web-based interface to complete your assignments.
- You will be paid 2x monthly, on the 16th and 1st of each month for work completed during the previous pay period. Pay periods run from the 1st to the 15th, and from the 16th till the end of a month.
- You will be paid electronically, via PayPal (REQUIRED).
- New writers must agree to our screening process, and must agree to abide by our requirements for completion of work on a timely basis, as well as quality. Repeated violations will result in your writer's account being terminated.
- Your services will be utilized as an "independent contractor" -- you will be responsible for payment of all taxes.
- You will be required to submit an IRS Form W9 (Request for Taxpayer Information), and we will validate the information submitted to us with the United States government, You must also submit your PayPal e-mail address and sign a non disclosure agreement before you can receive your first payment. You will receive a Form-1099 at the end of the tax year, and this information will also be reported to the IRS.
"Do I Have To Submit My Assignments By A Certain Date?"
Yes, we do ask you to abide by our deadlines. We do not permit writers to "sit on" work and not complete it in a timely manner.
"Do You Provide Training For Your Writers?"
Yes, full training (by video as well as printed materials) are provided on using our proprietary system.
"Do I Have To Work Full-Time?"
No, while some of our writers work full-time, this is not required. Those who need part-time work assignments can find them here. We encourage seniors, retirees, and the disabled to apply.
"What Do Your Writing Assignments Pay?"
Currently, we are paying our $4.50 for a 350 word article, and payouts increase based on the length of the article. We also have substantially higher payouts for Elite writers who are those we consider to be the best. Elite writers can earn over 3 figures for some types of content. We choose Elite writers based on merit.
While we make no specific income guarantees, it is entirely possible for any of our writers to earn hundreds to thousands of dollars monthy, depending on the time they have to devote to their writing assignments.
"OK...I'm Ready To Join...What Do I Need To Do Next?"
It's easy to get started -- just click the button below to get a free writer's account, and we'll help you get started. We have many opportunities available...don't delay!